Tuesday 3 April 2012

Tip 1

When trying to find the perfect shade foundation, always ensure you test the foundation in natural light. I personally like to test the colour on my chest as your face colour should match your chest colour, if the chest is burnt then test the foundation on the jaw line, so it matches the colour of your neck as one doesn’t want a red face. The correct shade for you will disappear on the skin. If you choose your foundation correctly you will look completely flawless with even skin tone, few blemishes and smooth appearance just what we all want, so ensure you pick the correct foundation and don't be scared to ask for help from the shop assistant, they are trained in this and that is what they are there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a passionate Make-up artist with a drive for success, always looking for new inspiring creative ideas. I live to make others happy and to inspire them through my passion for make-up.